It’s a finger food extravaganza!
Please sign up to bring something to our Celebration by contacting Misty Hawkins. There are a few suggestions listed below, but you may bring whatever you like. This page will be updated regularly. Thank you!
We are expecting at least 60 people, including representatives from Barnes & Noble, the Board of Education, and Houston Home Journal.
Food & Drink
Please keep food safety in mind, and be prepared to keep your dish hot or cold if required.
- drinks – bottled water, ice, cooler — Ms. Phelps
- drinks – Mountain Dew — Natalie
- drinks – sodas — Ashley
- drinks – tea
- chips and dip — Will
- chips — Rickey
- cookies – M&M — Natalie
- cookies – Oreos — Rickey
- cupcakes (chocolate) — Camden
- chicken cordon bleu balls – Bruno
- crock pot meatballs with skewers — Camden
- deli meat and cheese tray with crackers — Dakota
- fruit tray — Nick
- ham and cheese pinwheels — Sean
- sandwich platter — Tom
- s’mores – Bruno
- veggie or hummus tray — Mr. Stahl
- plates, napkins — Bruno
- plates, napkins, forks — Tom